CCBPress and CCBPress Core are not meant to be running side-by-side. If you install CCBPress Core, please deactivate CCBPress.
- Download and activate CCBPress Core from WordPress.org.
- Deactivate CCBPress.
- Log in to your Account to download your purchased add-ons.
- Upload and activate the add-ons that you downloaded from your Account.
- Visit CCBPress > Settings > Church Community Builder. Verify your API credentials and check your API Permissions. (The API permissions have changed, so this is important)
- Visit CCBPress > Settings > Data Import. Make sure that your initial import has finished running. If in doubt, click on Reset, then Import Now to run a fresh import.
- Visit CCBPress > Settings > Licenses and enter the appropriate license keys.
- Visit Appearance > Customize > CCBPress and verify the settings there. There are some new options there that you will want to look at.